I can’t imagine how incredible the effect of running just above a swamp on wooden planks must be…wow. Rave Run: Harold Parker State Forest
New cold weather running gear!
Christmas morning run down to Navy Pier in Chicago. A great way to start the holiday. Burned some calories, got in a good mood, and saw the beautiful city on a very quiet morning. One other crazy runner in this photo. Oh, and I got to try my new cold weather gear! Hooded with a ponytail hole! Genius!
Weird ad. Hair in the face. Fake looking man hand. Does anyone else agree?
Official Marathon Photos!
The joke is their “Value” package is $85-$400! The cheapest thing you can get is $59 for a few small print. Come on….I spent $185 to register and you aren’t going to give me at least ONE free photo!
- Don’t blaze through Brooklyn.
- Listen to your coach when they tell you “Don’t blaze through Brooklyn, a minute upfront is two on the split.”
- If your friends ditch you at the start make new friends.
- The people you start running with may very well still be there at mile 17 so be nice.
- Let your husband, wife, friend run with you for a mile or two…it re-energizes you!
- Bring painkillers in your bag and take them as soon as you are finished.
- Smile at the cameras!
- If you want to see people know where they will be and look for them!
- Expect to say “I’m never doing this again” at mile 22 and then “I can’t wait to do this again!” once you cross the finish.
- Don’t blaze through Brooklyn!